Hi everyone! Today is that special day of the month when the Garden Girls from Two Peas in a Bucket bring you our Gardeners' Digest blog hop! The Gardeners' Digest is a monthly update (blog hop) that includes sneak peaks of upcoming projects, recent inspiration found at Two Peas, and our favorite products found in the shop! You probably just arrived from Jen's blog. If not, start the hop at the Two Peas blog, here.
He, he! I'm being sneaky and sharing two sneaks with you for a couple projects I have coming to the gallery soon! It's starting to feel a little festive around blog land, isn't it? I'm feeling it to and have even started listening to holiday music to get me in the spirit, so I can't wait to share my projects really soon! :D
This page by Justem is just stunning! Everything from the title, to the photo, to the cameo cut outs pointing toward the photo, is just spot on spectacular. I LOVE it! And I lvoe how she mixed so many different collections to create such a cohesive look. It's just gorgeous, Em! :)
Since many people have December Daily and other holiday type albums on the brain right now, I thought I'd share some of my favorite products from the Two Peas in a Bucket shop that will help you create albums that will help making your holiday albums simple and beautiful!
Tis the season to create your holiday mini albums! In Seasonal Storytelling with Amy Heller, you are given not only inspiration for documenting your special holiday memories, but ideas for EVERY season of the year. This workshop will jumpstart your creativity all year long as you work through the four inspiration-packed chapters that include:
- EIGHT mini album samples with nearly 200 pages total of inspiration. You'll see four albums created by Amy and four mini books by special guests Kristina Nicolai-White, Jill Sprott, Suzanne Sergi and Janna Werner.
- Four album approaches. Amy gives you the tools to assess what format is best for you.
- Over 80 minutes of video giving a close-up look at Amy's albums as well as in-depth tutorials.
- Five printable chapter guides featuring a detailed look at each album, extra tips, "Bucket lists" of topics, and notes from the designer.
- Exclusive printable journaling cards used as the base of one of the featured albums.
- A private message board forum where you can chat with Amy, ask questions and connect with other students.
If you haven't checked out my workshop, yet, I know there are several of the Garden Girls who have it up for a Giveaway during our hop today, so I hope you give it a whirl, especially if you want to create a holiday or seasonal album, but need new ideas on how to approach taking on this type of project! :)
Now for a giveaway! I am going to give a $!0 Two Peas in a Bucket Gift Certificate to one lucky hopper today! All you need to do is leave me a comment here on this post by Sunday, November 25th at Midnight ET along with your 2Peas user name! Easy! And who couldn't use an extra $10 for scrappy supplies at this time of the year!? Good luck!
Here's our list of hoppers for today's Gardeners' Digest!
And now you are headed off to Wendy Sue's blog for more inspiration! Have a wonderful time and thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!